Cub Scout Day Camp at Camp Butler is Monday July 22nd through Wednesday July 24th. A $30 check (Payable to Pack 3387) and the registration form (including medical form A&B – if out of date) is due to Matt C. as soon as possible. We need all forms by Thursday the 30th so that they can be turned in on Friday the 31st.
Due to the late notice, please email the registration forms to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 30th. We will put together an updated medical form list, but most boys will need a new form (these forms are good for one year).
If you would like to drop off completed forms and checks. Here are your options for the upcoming week:
1. Please give the forms to your den leader at the Memorial Day Parade on Monday
2. Matt C. will be a Richfield Woods On Wednesday the 29th from 5:15 – 7:15. He will either be coaching at the soccer academy or assisting at the coach pitch game.
3. Drop them off at Matt C.’s house
The Day Camp is a great time for the boys. Here are some key items:
1. We need volunteers to chaperone during the camp (with our boys)
a. One, two or three days – Any help is needed (Mon-Wed)
b. Please denote this on the attached registration form
c. Volunteers need updated medical forms as well
2. The boys will be shooting bb guns, archery, swimming and much, much, more.
3. Siblings are welcome and must be aged 6-10
4. When filling out the registration:
a. The Pack is picking up half of the price of the camp
b. The grade level that is selected for the scout is for the fall
i. Tigers will sign up as Wolves
ii. Wolves will sign up as Bears
c. Any incoming Tigers (soon to be first graders) must be accompanied by their parent or guardian at all times.
Don’t hesitate to send any of the leaders an email if you have questions about Day Camp.